Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC
Asheville Property Management Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Serrus area and would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about managing your property as well.
Below are some of the benefits of working with Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC:
- Serrus Associates show property by appointment only- no keys will be checked out, limiting the risk of people returning to the property without authorization.
- Weekly inspections of the home while vacant including complimentary basic cleaning and refreshing.
- Inspection of leased and occupied properties at 90 days, and 6 months after move in.
- Use of Kroll Resident Qualifier software which includes credit report and criminal background check for advanced tenant screenings.
- Associates with 20+ years of hands-on experience in Property Management in the upstate.
- Direct deposit into your account of rental income monthly.
- In-house maintenance staff and preferred vendors can address all repair issues within the personalized guidelines of the management agreement.
- Complete advertising campaign through print media, online resources, and local relationship networking channels such as local board of Realtors.
- Detailed monthly owner statements and year end analysis breakdown by property.
- Year-end reporting and assistance filing 1099 forms with IRS.
Simple Property Management fees:
- No fees while vacant and being marketed
- $250.00 leasing fee (current one-time fee to cover marketing/mileage expenses)
- 10% of monthly rent collected
Inquire About Our Services
Asheville Area Information
Live music is a significant element in the tourism-based economy of Asheville and the surrounding area. Seasonal festivals and numerous nightclubs and performance venues offer opportunities for visitors and locals to attend a wide variety of live entertainment events.
Asheville has a strong tradition of street performance and outdoor music, including festivals, such as Bele Chere and the Lexington Avenue Arts & Fun Festival (LAAFF). One event is "Shindig on the Green," which happens Saturday nights during July and August on City/County Plaza. By tradition, the Shindig starts "along about sundown" and features local bluegrass bands and dance teams on stage, and informal jam sessions under the trees surrounding the County Courthouse. The "Mountain Dance & Folk Festival" started in 1928 by Bascom Lamar Lunsford is said to be the first event ever labeled a "Folk Festival". Another popular outdoor music event is "Downtown After 5," a monthly concert series held from 5 pm till 9 pm that hosts popular touring musicians as well as local acts. A regular drum circle, organized by residents in Pritchard Park, is open to all and has been a popular local activity every Friday evening. It is also home of the Moog Music Headquarters. Source From Wikipedia