For over 100 years, University of South Carolina fans have demonstrated dedication to the season of college football and the ceremony surrounding the game day experience. In recognition of this time-honored tradition, we bring you Carolina Walk. Live, entertain and revel in an atmosphere like no other. Carolina Walk – just across the street from Williams-Brice Stadium where ownership affords you a very unique opportunity to entertain family, friends and business associates in a variety of ways. Click here to review a list of benefits that make owning at Carolina Walk an experience above any other.
Available Floor Plans
Residences For Lease
Occasionally, we have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums for lease. To inquire about availability, please email Ollie.Medford@Serrus.com.
If you are a current tenant and need assistance, please contact our main office at 864-642-1647 or email Ollie.Medford@Serrus.com.
Residences for Sale
Please contact John Creech at 803-608-0920 or email@example.com for information about our available inventory
Photos & Media
Why is Carolina Walk the Best Value on the Market?
- Location, Location, Location! Carolina Walk is the closest of any of the gameday condo developments & is adjacent to the new Farmer’s Market tailgating facility.
- Current units for sale have been completely upgraded to today’s buyers standards that include high end upgrades such as granite countertops, designer selections and high end stainless steel appliances.
- The community features the entertaining opportunity of a lifetime. A 20,000 square foot entertainment pavilion features an open air party deck 9 stories above the crowd. Enjoy a full service bar & warming kitchen, flat panel TVs, bathrooms, relaxing seating, and amazing views from above the hassle of the crowd.
- Forget the parking hassles! Enjoy 2 deeded, covered parking spaces per residence and up to 75 non-gameday parking spaces.
- Take advantage of once in a lifetime reset pricing at 50% of original values – within a community substantially backed by the financial stability of Serrus Capital Partners.
- Enjoy peace of mind 365 days a year with 24 hour security and professional property management onsite.
Owner Financed Tailgating Parking Spots Available Now!
- Tailgate Plaza Parking Spots Reduced to $15,000
- Level 8 Club – Covered Garage Parking Spots from $10,000
We are pleased to announce a final release of parking spaces. As a pre-season sales incentive, we will finance these spaces starting at $10,000 with low interest only rates.
Prices will increase on September 15, 2015
*Call John Creech today (803-608-0920) to learn about special incentives including owner financing & complimentary first time visitor packages
Columbia is the capital of and largest city in South Carolina, with a population of 133,358 (U.S. Census Bureau, July 2014 release). The city serves as the county seat of Richland County, and a portion of the city extends into neighboring Lexington County. It lies at the confluence of the Saluda River and the Broad River, which merge at Columbia to form the Congaree River. Columbia is home to the University of South Carolina, the state's flagship and largest university, and is also the site of Fort Jackson, the largest United States Army installation for Basic Combat Training. In 1860, the city was the location of the South Carolina Secession Convention, which marked the departure of the first state from the Union in the events leading up to the Civil War.
900 S Stadium Rd,
Columbia, SC 29201
Schedule a Personal Tour:
John Creech: 803-608-0920