Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC
Columbia Property Management Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Serrus area and would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about managing your property as well.
Below are some of the benefits of working with Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC:
- Serrus Associates show property by appointment only- no keys will be checked out, limiting the risk of people returning to the property without authorization.
- Weekly inspections of the home while vacant including complimentary basic cleaning and refreshing.
- Inspection of leased and occupied properties at 90 days, and 6 months after move in.
- Use of Kroll Resident Qualifier software which includes credit report and criminal background check for advanced tenant screenings.
- Associates with 20+ years of hands-on experience in Property Management in the upstate.
- Direct deposit into your account of rental income monthly.
- In-house maintenance staff and preferred vendors can address all repair issues within the personalized guidelines of the management agreement.
- Complete advertising campaign through print media, online resources, and local relationship networking channels such as local board of Realtors.
- Detailed monthly owner statements and year end analysis breakdown by property.
- Year-end reporting and assistance filing 1099 forms with IRS.
Simple Property Management fees:
- No fees while vacant and being marketed
- $250.00 leasing fee (current one-time fee to cover marketing/mileage expenses)
- 10% of monthly rent collected
Inquire About Our Services
Columbia Area Information
Attractions in Columbia, SC:
- Town Theatre is the country's oldest community theatre in continuous use. Located a block from the University of South Carolina campus, its playhouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Since 1917, the theatre has produced plays and musicals of wide general appeal.
- Trustus Theatre is Columbia's professional theatre company. Founded more than 20 years ago, Trustus brought a new dimension to theatre in South Carolina's capital city. Patrons have the opportunity to watch new shows directly from the stages of New York as well as classic shows rarely seen in Columbia.
- The Nickelodeon Theater is a 99-seat store front theater located on Main Street between Taylor and Blanding Streets. In operation since 1979, "the Nick", run by the Columbia Film Society, is home to two film screenings each evening and an additional matinee three days a week. The Nick is the only non-profit art house film theater in South Carolina and is the home for 25,000 filmgoers each year.
- Columbia Marionette Theatre has the distinction of being the only free standing theatre in the nation devoted entirely to marionette arts.
- The South Carolina Shakespeare Company performs the plays of Shakespeare and other classical works throughout the state.
- Workshop Theatre of South Carolina opened in 1967 as a place where area directors could practice their craft. The theatre produces musicals and Broadway fare and also brings new theatrical material to Columbia.
Source From Wikipedia