Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC
Greenville Property Management Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Serrus area and would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about managing your property as well.
Below are some of the benefits of working with Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC:
- Serrus Associates show property by appointment only- no keys will be checked out, limiting the risk of people returning to the property without authorization.
- Weekly inspections of the home while vacant including complimentary basic cleaning and refreshing.
- Inspection of leased and occupied properties at 90 days, and 6 months after move in.
- Use of Kroll Resident Qualifier software which includes credit report and criminal background check for advanced tenant screenings.
- Associates with 20+ years of hands-on experience in Property Management in the upstate.
- Direct deposit into your account of rental income monthly.
- In-house maintenance staff and preferred vendors can address all repair issues within the personalized guidelines of the management agreement.
- Complete advertising campaign through print media, online resources, and local relationship networking channels such as local board of Realtors.
- Detailed monthly owner statements and year end analysis breakdown by property.
- Year-end reporting and assistance filing 1099 forms with IRS.
Simple Property Management fees:
- No fees while vacant and being marketed
- $250.00 leasing fee (current one-time fee to cover marketing/mileage expenses)
- 10% of monthly rent collected
Inquire About Our Services
Greenville Area Information
As the largest city in the Upstate, Greenville offers many activities and attractions. Greenville's theaters and event venues regularly host major concerts and touring theater companies. Four independent theaters present several plays a year.
Some Festivals Include:
- Euphoria Greenville is an annual three-day culinary event held in the Wyche Pavilion at Larkin's on the River, Art in the Park, and the Peace Center for the Performing Arts.
- Fall for Greenville is a three-day music and food street festival held each fall.
- Artisphere is a three-day art festival held each spring.
- iMAGINE Upstate is a weeklong celebration and showcase of STEM, entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative activity in the Upstate held each spring.
- The Comics & Toys MonsterCon is a three-day comic book and science fiction convention held each summer.
- Indie Craft Parade is a festival of handmade art held each September.
Source From Wikipedia