Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC
Spartanburg Property Management Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Serrus area and would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about managing your property as well.
Below are some of the benefits of working with Serrus Real Estate and Property Management, LLC:
- Serrus Associates show property by appointment only- no keys will be checked out, limiting the risk of people returning to the property without authorization.
- Weekly inspections of the home while vacant including complimentary basic cleaning and refreshing.
- Inspection of leased and occupied properties at 90 days, and 6 months after move in.
- Use of Kroll Resident Qualifier software which includes credit report and criminal background check for advanced tenant screenings.
- Associates with 20+ years of hands-on experience in Property Management in the upstate.
- Direct deposit into your account of rental income monthly.
- In-house maintenance staff and preferred vendors can address all repair issues within the personalized guidelines of the management agreement.
- Complete advertising campaign through print media, online resources, and local relationship networking channels such as local board of Realtors.
- Detailed monthly owner statements and year end analysis breakdown by property.
- Year-end reporting and assistance filing 1099 forms with IRS.
Simple Property Management fees:
- No fees while vacant and being marketed
- $250.00 leasing fee (current one-time fee to cover marketing/mileage expenses)
- 10% of monthly rent collected
Inquire About Our Services
Spartanburg Area Information
Fun Attractions During the Year in Spartanburg, SC.
The Hub City Farmers' Market, an outdoor market held Saturday mornings from 6:00am – 12:00pm during the summer and fall on the grounds of the historic Magnolia Street Train Station, showcasing local (often organic) produce and goods.
Retrofest, the Southeast's largest disco festival held at Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium on the first Saturday in February.
Spring Fling, a weekend festival typically held the first Saturday of May, has many live artists, rides, and other assorted attractions.
The SouthEast LinuxFest – annual, well attended Linux and open source software conference for the southeast – held in Spartanburg in 2010 and 2011.
Red, White and Boom, a Fourth of July event held at Barnet Park featuring patriotic music and a fireworks display.
The Annual Sidewalk Arts Show, an open, juried art exhibition held concurrently with The International Festival on the first Saturday in October. Source From Wikipedia